How to lose weight? This is the biggest concern for all the looks conscious individuals.
People want to lose weight but lack time and patience. All of you who are here today must have registered to a gym at one time. The question is, how long did the gym mania last? Did you actually lose weight?
The biggest myth is that you can lose weight with the gym.
There are many who swear by sugar-free and no salt diet for weight loss. Most probably, you may have tried a couple of best health hacks online to deal with this problem. Did it really help? I am sure yes. But the biggest problem with weight is no matter how hard you try to lose it, you always gain it back after a few months.
Today, I am going to share with you scientifically proven home remedies to get slim fast and without any diet or gym.
You can also CHECK THIS LINK and lose weight quickly
Indulge in mindful eating which means pay attention to how and where you eat food. This practice will help you enjoy your food and also maintain a healthy weight.
As I mentioned earlier, most people lead busy lives, they are always on a run and don’t have enough time to sit and enjoy a proper meal. The worst form of eating habit is eating while walking or running, eating in the car or at the desks, or while watching TV. When your mind is somewhere else, you hardly pay attention to the food you eat. This way you will either eat more or a lot more than necessary.
What are the techniques for mindful eating?
- Sit down and eat: Give respect to the food you eat by paying attention to it. Don’t just hog, enjoy your food.
- Don’t get distracted while eating: Never ever turn on the TV, or a laptop or phone, or read a newspaper or book while eating. Avoid distractions of all sorts.
- Eat slowly: Chew every bite for at least 30-45 seconds. Close your mouth, chew chew and chew. This way you will lose weight and savor the food at the same time. Eating slowly is the tried and tested technique that helps with weight loss. The chewing process allows a person’s brain to get enough time to recognize the signals that their stomach is full. This is the best way to avoid over-eating.
- Choose wisely the food you eat: Always go for foods that are stuffed with nourishing nutrients. Foods that satisfy for hours rather than minutes are the best choices.
Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
The best and easiest way to get slim is by eating healthy. Make sure to include a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables in one of your meals.
If you construct your meals in this manner, you are bound to bring your carb intake into the recommended range of 20–50 grams per day.
- Meat: Preferably red meat such as beef, pork, lamb, etc. and also white meat like chicken.
- Eggs: Taking whole eggs with the yolk are recommended.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
The importance of eating plenty of protein is highly beneficial.
This has been scientifically proven that it boosts metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day.
Protein-rich diets can also cut down cravings and obsessive eating disorder by 60%. It also has the capacity to reduce the desire for binge eating and late-night snacking by half. High-protein diets can make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day.
When it comes to weight loss, protein is the king.
List of low-carb vegetables
- Bell peppers
- Swiss chard
- Brussels sprouts Tomatoes
The best thing about low-carb food is, you can pile your plate with these veggies without any fear of over-eating. Even if you eat massive amounts of it every day, you will not go over 20-50 net carbs per day.
A diet mainly consisting of meat and vegetables is filled with all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you require to be healthy.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Soybean oil
- Avocado oil
Stick to eating 2–3 standard meals per day. In case, you feel hungry in the afternoon, you can add a 4th meal.
Cut down on sugar and refined carbohydrates
The Western diet is remarkably high in added sugars, which is clearly associated with obesity, even when the sugar is present in beverages rather than food.
Refined carbohydrates are heavily processed foods that totally lack fiber and other nutrients. White rice, bread, and pasta are a prominent source of refined carbohydrates.
These foods are digested quickly, and they rapidly get converted to glucose.
Excess glucose then enters the bloodstream and accelerate insulin, the hormone which creates fat storage in the adipose tissue. This results in weight gain.
People should try to swap processed and sugary foods with more healthful options. List of good food swaps:
- Take whole-grain rice, bread, and pasta instead of the white ones.
- Swap high-sugar snacks with fruit, nuts, and seeds.
- Drink green or herbal teas and fruit-filled water instead of high-sugar sodas.
- Replace smoothies with water or milk instead of fruit juice.
Getting beauty sleep
Numerous studies confirm that sleeping for less than 5–6 hours per night increases the chances of obesity. There are several reasons behind this.
Scientific research confirms that lack or insufficient sleep slows down the process in which the body is able to convert calories to energy, known as metabolism. When metabolism is poor, the body is bound to store unused energy in the form of fat. Additionally, less sleep also increases the production of insulin and cortisol, which also accelerates fat storage.
The duration of one’s sleep also affects the regulation of leptin and ghrelin, the appetite-controlling hormones. Leptin is responsible for sending signals of fullness to the brain.
Don’t stress out
Stress triggers adrenaline and cortisol, the hormones that initially lowers the appetite.
The same things take a U-turn when people are under constant stress. During such situations, cortisol will remain in the bloodstream for longer, which gives rise to an increase in appetite leading them to over-eating, also known as emotional eating.
Ways of managing stress:
- Meditation, yoga, or tai chi.
- Breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Stress therapy like staying outdoors, such as walking or gardening.